Uploading and Attaching Hold Music
To add Hold Music to your PBX service please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Dashboard if not already by using this link https://dashboard.url.net.au
- Select Services and then click the Wrench Icon on the PBX service you wish to manage
- Select Hold Music on the left-hand menu
- To upload Hold Music, click the Add Local button and then Choose File and select the audio file.
- Select whether you want the Hold Music to stream:
No – Hold Music will begin playing when caller hits hold music.
Yes – Hold Music will play in a loop in the background, and callers can drop in at any point.
- Click Save
- The dashboard will confirm the Hold Music has been uploaded successfully.
- This section also allows you to edit, delete, download or play the Hold Music using the 4 buttons on the right.
- The final step is to attach the Hold Music to your Dial Plan and/or Extension settings...
Attaching Hold Music to a Dialplan
- Select Call Routing and then Dialplans on the left-hand menu.
- Select the Dialplan you wish to add the Hold Music to.
- Click the Pencil Icon to edit the Dialplan.
- Select Hold Music from the Available Actions on the left.
- Select the Hold Music from the drop-down box, and click Save.
- Use the Blue Arrow icon to reposition like so:
Attaching Hold Music to an Extension
- Select Extensions from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Wrench Icon on the right for the extension you with to edit.
- Select your Hold Music using the drop-down box, and click Save.