If you wish to use a VoIP service from your iPhone then you need to install a softphone client. This guide will describe the process for Andoid Phones.
- Open the “Play Store”
- Search for “Bria” and Accept and Buy the app.
- Once installed open Bria
- Next click the “Add Account” link
- On the next screen select “SIP”
- Enter the following details:
- Account Name – Your Providers name or HostedPBX
- Display Name – Your Name e.g. John Citizen
- User Name – Your user id or extension number if using HostedPBX
- Password – The password for your VoIP account or HostedPBX extension
- Domain – Your SIP Domain, this will be available via the portal or on your account notification
- Once all the details are entered you should be now registered and your accounts list should look like this: