This guide will run you through how to download and install the URL Net Phone client from the Google Play Store on Android.
1. Navigate to your Apps Drawer/Menu and open the Play Store.
2. In the search bar, type "URL Net Phone" (without quotes).
The first result, should look like the one above, ensure it is the right one and tap the result.
3. Tap the green install button to begin the installation process. Ensure you have enough mobile data or are connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Once installed, tap the Open Button to launch the URL Net Phone app.
5. You will now be presented with a series of prompts, for all of them, please enable/allow the URL Net Phone permission for each setting.
6. Click Show.
7. When prompted, allow.
8. Tap Accept.
9. Tick "Dont show this message again" and tap Show.
10. Tap Allow.
11. Tick "Dont show this message again" and tap Show.
12. Tap Allow.
13. Tick "Dont show this message again" and tap Show.
14. Enable "Allow Permission" and tap the back button on the screen or your device.
15. The App will now present you with the main login screen.
16. Using the details provided to you by Support or those created by yourself in the URL Dashboard, login to your service.
You should then be presented with a screen similar to the below.
You are now setup to use the URL Net Phone client for Android.
Should you face any problems, please contact us.