4G Mobile Broadband
SIM-ONLY 4G BYOD PLANS
URL Mobile Broadband provides you 98.5% coverage over Australia for when you are not at home or in the office. By using URL Mobile broadband you can stay connected to the Internet almost indefinitely!
URL Mobile Broadband is not just for on the move, you can even use URL Mobile Broadband as an office or home based Internet service should another suitable broadband solution no be available in your area.
Real Publicly Accessible IP Address
Our 4G Mobile Broadband plans include a real, publicly accessible IP address.
Publicly routed IPs are terminated on our own infrastructure utilising the Optus wholesale mobile network for the last-mile (coverage).
We don’t use CG-NAT.
This is important if you want to be able to remotely access devices for monitoring, programming etc.
Common uses of this service include: monitoring, management, out-of-band management and programming of CCTV, access control, industrial control systems, IoT and many more.
This is often achieved by running a VPN server on the remote device-side. Most VPN types are supported including L2TP, IPsec, SSTP, PPTP, OVPN, Wireguard, IPIP Tunnels, GRE Tunnels and more.
Our service is also used in the Banking and Finance sector by remote workers needing remote access to your corporate network by supplying a trusted static IP source.
- Powered by the Optus Networks
- Traffic is counted as 1000MB = 1GB
- Monthly Data includes both Downloads and Uploads
- If unsure of the best plan to use please see our Estimating Usage Guide
- All plans are billed on the 1st of every calendar month, the first month will be a pro rata amount from the current date until the end of the month.
- Included calls. SMS/MMS and data not available overseas
- Fair Use Policy Applies
- Prices are subject to change without notice; pricing effective as of 1/1/23. All prices include GST.
URL Mobile Coverage
URL Mobile use the Optus Mobile Network which covers 98.5% of the Australian population. Use the interactive tool below to check your coverage.