To add a new physical location to your PBX service please follow the steps below.
Note: Setting an accurate location is very important as this information is supplied to the emergency services to know where emergency calls have originated from.
- Login to the Dashboard if not already by using this link - https://dashboard.url.net.au
- Select Services and select the PBX service to manage by clicking the associated wrench icon.
- Select Locations and click the Add button to add an address. On the next screen you must complete the following sections:
- Assign Number - All locations must have a unique number assigned, if one is not available in the list please visit this guide and come back to this step after you have added one.
- Firstname - This is first name of the site contact.
- Surname - This is the surname of the site contact.
- Alternative Contract Number - In most cases enter the mobile phone number of the Site Contact.
- Address Search - Enter the address and select it from the list.
- Now confirm the details below ensuring to add any sub parts like Units or Floor numbers, the idea is to refine the form and make it as accurate as possible.
- Click Save to add the location.