Cisco 525G – Setting WiFi Network
Cisco 525G - Setting WiFi Network
If you have a Cisco 525g IP Phone and wish to connect it to your wireless network you will need to follow these steps.
- Press the Menu Key
- Select Network Configuration
- Check that Wi-Fi is Enabled, If not set it to ticked
- Select Wi-Fi Configuration and push the right arrow key
- Select Wireless Profile and push the Select key
- Push Scan to discover your network
- Select your network from the list
- Make sure the settings are correct and enter your password if required and push Save
- Select your network and push Connect
Your phone should now be connected via Wireless.