On occasion you may find your NBN FTTC service not performing correctly, sometimes factory resetting the FTTC device will resolve the issue.
Please note, we do not recommend performing this on a regular basis but can be used on occasion.
- Turn off the power to your internet router
- Next, on the Back of the White NBN Modem you should see a reset button the unit looks like this
- Using a paper clip push the reset button on the white NBN Modem for around 10-15 seconds (pictured above) and it will cause a factory reset
- Turn the power back on to your internet router
- It can take around 30 minutes for anything to happen once the above steps are done.