This guide is intended for routers where our technical support department has already activated the VPN server. If you require this to be enabled please contact us via http://url.net.au/contact-us/
- Go to the Control Panel
- Network and Sharing Centre
- Click Setup a new connection or network
- Select "Change Adapter Settings"
Right Click the VPN Connection, select Properties then Security
- Change Type of VPN to Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPSec)
- Next click Advanced Settings:
Set the preshared key to your Key (Technical Support can provide this if you do not have it)
Now double click the icon to start the VPN connection.