Connect FTTP NBN to Mikrotik Router
These instructions will guide you on how to connect your Mikrotik router to your Fibre-To-The-Premises (FTTP) NBN box.
Note: URL Networks will advise you of which NBN port to use, but we'll be using NBN Port "Uni-D1" in this example.
- Mikrotik router
- Mikrotik router power adapter
- Network cable
1. Remove the NBN FTTP box cover.
2. Connect a network cable to the NBN Port labelled UNI-D1*
* URL Networks will advise you of which NBN port to use, but we'll be using NBN Port "Uni-D1" in this example.
3. Plug the other end of the network cable into the Mikrotik router, using port 1...
4. Connect the power adapter to the Mikrotik router and you should be up and running in a few minutes.
Troubleshooting tips for FTTP NBN are available here: https://url.net.au/help/broadband/nbn-fibre-to-the-premises-fttp-troubleshooting